GSE SUPERFAN CONTROLLER 2 AIR EXTRACTOR WITH 2 220 V SOCKETS
The Superfan Controller 2 doses of GSE , is a manager of climate, allowing connection of an introducer and an air extractor .
The GSE Superfan Controller 2 offers an automation of the climate in real time, within your grow space. This housing is resistant to splashes of water ensures a constant depression (more extraction, less introduction), necessary to optimise the climate and to the possible odour management.
The GSE Superfan Controller 2 has a low probe tension (to be placed in suspension at the apex of the plants) and thus provide a precise control of the temperature ambient in the space of culture.
Applications : Each power outlet has its function pre-designed to accommodate either the pusher or the puller. Make sure that these 2 products are connected to the socket provided for this purpose.
Presentation of the Superfan Controller 2 220 V sockets of GSE :
- Probe 4 meters long (possible option to extend up to 50 metres).
- Case and made resistant to water splashes.
- Digital thermometer with accuracy +/- 0.5 °C, measuring from -55 °C to + 125 °C.
- Current : 2×2 Ah max fan air connected.
Warranty : 1 year.
The digital regulator of the fan has a speed controller dependent on the temperature for the rooms with the entrance and exit of air. The fan controller keeps the room temperature constant and under pressure to prevent odour from escaping. It can be easily controlled, adjusting the required temperature, the minimum speed and the pressure of your room on four knobs. This regulator fan can also be used as an air regulator only on two fans if there is a way air of nature.
The controller comes as a finished part and is ready to use. This fan controller reliable comes complete with a waterproof cover waterproof, plugs with flap-lids and a sensor of low voltage making it perfect for humid rooms. The sensor is delivered with a cable of 4 meters long and can be extended up to 50 meters.
Dimensions and technical characteristics :
- Case: WxHxD = 130 x 80 x 70 mm
- Controller: w x h x d = 160 x 100 x 90 mm
- Designed for: 2A / 2x200W / TRIAC 2x16A
- Volts: 230V / 50HZ
- Digital sensor 5V Measures temperatures from -55 ° C to + 125 ° C (-67 ° F to +257 ° F)
- Accuracy of 0.5 ° C from -10 ° C to + 85 ° C
- Protection class IP54
Setting range :
- Temperature: – 20C ° to 30C °
- Minimum speed : stop, 20% to -100%
- Negative pressure : 100% to -50%